- A & B Laboratories is open and ready to assist you with your Drinking Water needs. Click here
- Pandemic Preventative Actions Click here
- A & B ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INCEXPANDS CAPACITY FOR MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSES Click here
- Mold: Aftermath of a Natural Disaster
Hurricane Harvey has caused extensive water damage to schools, offices and homes. Within 24 to 48 hours, Mold can grow indoors and outdoors wherever there is a lot of moisture. It can grow in HVAC systems, drywall, carpet, fabric, upholstery, wallpaper, insulation and paints. Since mold infestations can be a serious problem, if you detect an issue by sight or smell, it is important to take action immediately.
A&B Labs is an AIHA-LAP accredited and TDSHS licensed Mold Analysis Laboratory and has two state-certified Mold Assessment Consultants on site. We are 100% operational and ready to receive and test samples to identify potential environmental contaminates in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. Please contact us at (713) 453-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hurricane Harvey Aftermath – Important testing services provided by A & B Labs. Click Here
- A & B Labs is 100% operational. Our drivers are available to pick up samples. We are thankful that we didn’t receive any damage to our lab. We are here for our clients and the community when needed. Please contact us at (713) 453-6060 or email@example.com. Thank you in advance for choosing A & B Labs!
- A & B Labs, Houston, provides drinking water testing services. Please contact us at (713) 453-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Harvey Flood testing services available! Click Here
- A & B Labs resumed normal business hours on Wednesday, August 30, 2017. Our internet and phone services are operational. For all of your environmental lab testing needs, please contact us at (713) 453-6060 or email@example.com Thank you for choosing A & B Labs!
- A & B Labs resumes normal business hours on Wednesday, August 30, 2017. Click here
- Due to inclement weather conditions in Houston, A & B Labs will be closed on Tuesday, August 29, 2017. We will resume normal business hours on Wednesday, August 30th. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
- A & B Labs’ updated inclement weather schedule is available. Click here
- A & B Labs – Inclement Weather Schedule (August 25-28, 2017) Click here
- A & B Labs – Supporting Our Community at the Houston Food Bank Click here
- A & B Labs – 4th of July Holiday Schedule Click here
- Please join A & B Labs at Booth 1606 at the TCEQ Conference in Austin, May 16-17, 2017. Gift Cards will be drawn throughout the day. To locate our booth, please click here
For more information about the TCEQ Conference visit
- A & B Labs is pleased to announce the availability of Fenceline Monitoring (EPA Method 325B) Testing. Click & download flyers