A&B ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC
PANDEMIC PREVENTATIVE ACTIONS
To our valued customers:
A&B Environmental Services, Inc. dba A&B Labs is currently fully operational and here to assist you with your analytical project needs. At this time we are able to meet our standard turnaround time commitments and offer expedited turnaround times. We do ask that you confirm capacity prior to sending samples in for expedited turnaround times to ensure we meet your project expectations.
The safety and security of our employees and customers are top priorities during these challenging times with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the impact it may have on our work and personal lives. We would like to assure you that in an effort to protect our employees and customers, A&B Labs is responding to the outbreak across the country by following the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) officials.
- Continued training and reminders of the importance of good personal hygiene, including
washing hands frequently for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap.
- Any employee exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 or not feeling well are required to “self-quarantine” for a minimum of 14 calendar days and may return to work after being cleared by their doctor.
- The laboratory has installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- There is antibacterial soap in all kitchen and restrooms throughout the building.
- All couriers will be required to wear disposable gloves and will have sanitizers in their vehicles,
requiring use before and after handling any sample coolers.
- There are travel restrictions in place to all destinations both international and domestic. Any
necessary travel will be required to have prior approval from management.
- Any customers implementing site/facility restrictions that would prevent our courier’s from
gaining access are being asked to notify your project manager /sales representative so that
arrangements can be made prior to the courier’s arrival.
- If non-face-to-face courier interaction is preferred, advise your project manager/sales
Representatives and arrangements will be made.
- Delivery of samples to the laboratory by the customer can also be handled with non-face-to-face
- All outside sales face-to-face meetings will be suspended for a period of two (2) weeks.
We appreciate your business and will continue to do our part to ensure the safety of our customers and
10100 East Freeway, Suite 100; Houston, Texas 77029; (713) 453-6060
Issued: March 24, 2020